When it is necessary to dispense a self-levelling or highly viscous compounds with high accuracy and absolute repeatability, numerous factors must be taken into consideration in order to guarantee high-quality results. Calling on the expertise of highly-qualified specialists, in-depth tests are conducted in our laboratory to assess the appropriate dispensing system for each individual application.
The aim of our test program is essentially to check the feasibility of the tasks to be carried out while enabling us to provide a process guarantee for each specific customer application.
Our dispensing laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art dispensing equipment incorporated into standard robotic bench tops and systems. The dispensing equipment available is suitable for single- or two-component fluids.
Equipment available in our dispensing laboratory:
- Ceramic volumetric pumps – different sizes
- Precision volumetric, positive displacement pumps – different flow rates
- Cartridge dispensers – different sizes
- Multiple-axis robotic cells for applications simulation – different sizes
- Certified precision balance
- And many others
The tests can be useful to:
- Simulate production working conditions
- Analyze test data as a support in selecting equipment
- Ensure that the equipment complies with the customer specifications and is suitable to guarantee the required performances
- Research new equipment designs
- Visualize, for example by means of a diagram, the behavior of the equipment in a specific process situation
- Improve the efficiency of the existing processes
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information concerning the services proposed by our laboratory or to ask for a quote. The process dispensing test fees are refundable if a production equipment is purchased.